Monday, August 02, 2021

Monday Bullets and Images: Libertarian v Limited


•  Image one: John Cleese from Facebook. I do practice social distancing, and sometimes socialist distancing, as a moderate conservative, with some libertarian leanings.

•  However, my political views do not extend to theological and philosophical views supporting libertarian free will, but instead limited free will. 


See comments this posting...

•  Image two: Thomas Tommy Perez photo, August 2, 2021, or at least, one he shared on Facebook. I have chatted with Tommy online for years and once on the phone. He has a heart of gold and is a winning NYC street hockey goalie. 

•  Image three: If that Facebook ad is true, I just need to keep chatting with the intellectual, youthful, women at church that fire lasers from their eyes. Or do I have to fire lasers into their eyes?

•  Image four: The image keeps receiving traction on Facebook.  


                                                                                            


1 comment:

  1. Thursday, December 19, 2019
    Limited Free Will III


    ...the fact that both compatibilists and incompatibilists admit that some actions are not significantly free would make the self-deterministic notions unlikely. If some actions are determined and caused by God then a system that generally adopts a strong view of God’s sovereignty and limited significant human freedom is preferable. This as opposed to libertarian free will. My semi-original term is limited free will, within compatibilism.

    ReplyDelete